This one is dead simple to make and so, so tasty and there’s enough gravy left to do a great stir fry. You can make this one as hot as you like by adding more chillies but we don’t recommend adding more paste.
You Will Need:
400g Beef fillet steak
1 Tablespoon of sunflower oil
1 Tablespoon of red Thai curry paste*
1 Beef stock cube
2 Tablespoons of fish sauce
1 Tablespoon of lime juice
225g Tinned bamboo shoots
6 Kaffir lime leaves
1 Teaspoon of chillies
Handful of basil leaves
1 Sliced aubergine
1 Sliced red pepper
100g Green beans
* If you’re using this curry paste or one small 90g jar of Bart red Thai curry paste
Place your steak in cling film and pound with rolling pin until 10mm thick and then cut in thin strips.
1. Drain and rinse the bamboo shoots and place in the SloMo.
4. Add the fish sauce and lime juice.
9. Stick the Slomo on low for 6-8hrs.
10. Stir in the basil leaves and serve.